The three shimmery shades in the Smashbox Pink Power Eye Palette in Celebrate ($46; smashbox.com) flatter any skin tone.
• A portion of proceeds will go to the Young Survival Coalition.
• A $250,000 donation will go to The Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
Keep a tube of Aveda Hand Relief moisturizer ($21; aveda.com), formulated with anti-aging vitamins A and E, at home and at work.
• $4 from each sale will go to The Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
Easy on the eyes
A quick clamp of the Japonesque Pink Go Curl Pocket Curler ($11; japonesque.com) and you'll look instantly wide-eyed and awake.
• 20% of sales will go to the City of Hope national cancer center.
Your new wardrobe staple: these boot-cut White House Black Market Give Hope jeans with pink stitching ($88; whitehouseblackmarket.com).
• Living Beyond Breast Cancer will receive up to $200,000 of sales.
Take a bow
Each set of these pink ribbon earrings from Angela Moore ($25; angelamoore.com) have a one-of-a-kind, hand-painted design.
• 15% of the net proceeds will go to Susan G. Komen for the Cure.
Look pulled together, no matter the hour, in these Nautica cotton sateen PJs ($65; nautica.com).
• Up to $100,000 of the proceeds will go to Susan G. Komen for the Cure.
Instead of texting or e-mailing, try a more meaningful, hand-written message using these Karen Neuburger notecards ($12; karenneuburger.com).
• Up to $75,000 of the sales will go to The Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
Show the world your exercise motto with this Reebok cotton tee ($28; rbk.com).
• $500,000 of sales will go to AVON Breast Cancer Research.
Can't beat it
The Cuisinart Power Select 7-speed hand mixer ($50; cuisinart.com) has a an automatic feedback function that makes it easier to blend thick ingredients.
• Proceeds from 3% of sales will go to The Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
Your daily dose
Each 8.5 ounce bottle of Vitasoy Pinkies organic soymilk contains 7 grams of protein and 30 percent of your daily calcium requirement ($7 for a 6-pack; at grocery stores).
• $10,000 will be divided among several charities, including The Breast Cancer Fund.
Power up pre-workout with Jelly Belly Energizing Jelly Beans ($1; at drugstores); each pack has 100 calories and 25 grams of carbs.
• 5% of net sales will go to The Breast Cancer Research Foundation.