- 1 1/4 cups all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 5 tablespoons plus 1 teaspoon light brown sugar, divided
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons slivered toasted almonds
- 2 Golden Delicious apples, peeled, cored, and cut into 3/4-inch pieces
- 2 Bosc pears, peeled, cored, and cut into 3/4-inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons raisins, soaked in hot water for 30 minutes and strained
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground cloves
- Cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Combine flour, salt, and 4 tablespoons sugar in a large bowl.
- Slice butter into 1-inch cubes and add to flour.
- Blend by hand or with a pastry cutter until mixture resembles coarse bread crumbs. Stir in almonds.
- Combine apples, pears, and raisins in a separate large bowl; add remaining sugar, cinnamon, and cloves.
- Coat a 9-inch square cake pan with cooking spray. Spread fruit in dish and cover with crumble mixture. Bake for 40 minutes or until golden brown.
Per serving: 426 kcal cal., 11 g fat (6 g sat. fat), 592 mg sodium, 7 g fiber, 39 g sugar, 6 g pro., 59 mg calcium, 3 mg iron. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet