- 6 medium peaches (about 1 3/4 pounds, halved, pitted and thinly sliced)
- 1 cup blueberries
- 3 tablespoons plus one teaspoon granulated sugar, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons light butter
- 1 6 ounce container nonfat vanilla yogurt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Arrange peach slices in the bottom of an 8-inch square baking pan. Place blueberries on top of peaches. Sprinkle 1 tablespoon of the sugar and cinnamon over the fruit and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, oats, 2 tablespoons of sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Mix well.
- Add butter and mix with a fork until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Add yogurt and mix until dough comes together. Spoon 6 large spoonfuls of dough on top of fruit in baking pan. Sprinkle remaining teaspoon of sugar over dough.
- Bake 45 to 50 minutes, until the fruit is tender and oat topping is golden brown. Let cool for about 10-15 minutes before serving. Top with vanilla frozen yogurt, if desired, and serve.
Per serving: 277 kcal cal., 6 g fat (3 g sat. fat), 259 mg sodium, 4 g fiber, 27 g sugar, 7 g pro., 133 mg calcium, 2 mg iron. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet