This low-calorie drink looks as gorgeous as a ruby but tastes way better!
- 1/4 ounce pomegranate reduction grenadine
- 1/4 ounce simple syrup
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 2 ounces vodka
- 4 raspberries
- To make the pomegranate grenadine mix equal parts pomegranate juice and sugar reduced over low heat to a thick consistency.
- To make the simple syrup mix equal parts sugar and water.
- Shake all ingredients together with ice and strain into a chilled martini glass. Garnish with one raspberry.
- Low-calorie cocktail courtesy of SHAPE's Hot, Healthy Bartender, Joshua Brandenburg.
- Nutritional information does not include pomegranate reduction grenadine
Per serving: 157 kcal cal., 0 g fat (0 g sat. fat), 10 g carb., 3 g fiber, 4 g sugar, 1 g pro., 35 mg calcium, 0 mg iron. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet