Summer Melon Soup
Chilled fruit soup is refreshing and delicious - and takes only minutes to whip up. Try this mouthwatering recipe.
- 2 cups honeydew or melon, chopped and seeded
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1/2 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/4 cup Champagne, chilled
- 1 teaspoon fresh mint, chopped
- In a blender, puree 11/2 cups of melon.
- Blend in orange and lime juice. Before serving, stir in champagne. Garnish with fresh mint and remaining melon and serve.
Per serving: 50 kcal cal., 0 g fat (0 g sat. fat), 16 mg sodium, 1 g fiber, 8 g sugar, 1 g pro., 9 mg calcium, 0 mg iron. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet