- 2 medium-size ripe peeled and frozen bananas
- 1 1/2 cups cups nonfat milk
- 4 tablespoons natural, unsalted, smooth peanut butter
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Chocolate syrup (optional)
- Break the frozen bananas into several pieces and place in blender.
- Add milk, peanut butter, and vanilla. Blend until smooth. Garnish with a swirl of chocolate syrup if desired.
- Nutritional information does not include optional chocolate syrup.
Per serving: 359 kcal cal., 17 g fat (4 g sat. fat), 42 g carb., 5 g fiber, 27 g sugar, 16 g pro., 244 mg calcium, 1 mg iron. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet