- 8 eggs
- 1 1/2 tablespoons butter
- 1 zucchini, sliced lengthwise and crosswise into strips
- 1 onion, minced
- Pinch curry powder
- 6 ounces peeled shrimp
- 1 bunch fresh Italian parsley
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- Dash paprika
- Freshly ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Blend eggs in a bowl with a fork (don't beat). Melt 1 tablespoon of butter in an oven-safe skillet on medium heat. Add eggs and zucchini. Add pepper, onion, and curry powder. Place the shrimp, parsley, and tomatoes on top. Sprinkle with paprika.
- Transfer the skillet to the oven and bake for 10-12 minutes, or until the frittata has doubled in volume. Dab remaining butter over the frittata. Season with pepper and salt to taste. Cut into 4 wedges and serve immediately.
- Nutritional information includes 1/8 teaspoon of added salt per serving.
Per serving: 254 kcal cal., 15 g fat (9 g sat. fat), 506 mg sodium, 2 g fiber, 4 g sugar, 23 g pro., 113 mg calcium, 4 mg iron. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet