- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 16 ounce loaf stale or day-old whole grain or whole wheat bread, cubed
- 2 large mangoes, seeded and diced
- 1/2 medium red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 medium cucumber, chopped
- In a small bowl or liquid measuring cup, combine the white wine vinegar and honey. While continuing to blend, slowly drizzle the olive oil into the mixture until the dressing is smooth and emulsified.
- In a large bowl combine the bread, mangoes, cucumber, onion and dressing until the salad is combined well. Salt and pepper to taste.
Per serving: 212 kcal cal., 4 g fat (1 g sat. fat), 38 g carb., 5 g fiber, 16 g sugar, 8 g pro., 73 mg calcium, 2 mg iron. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet