- 8 6-inch whole-wheat tortillas
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin, divided
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon liquid smoke seasoning
- 1 16 ounce package frozen pepper stir-fry mix (green, red, yellow bell peppers, and onion), thawed
- 3/4 pound roast beef (such as Healthy Choice), sliced into thin strips 4 cups romaine lettuce, chopped (or 1 bag of any pre-cut romaine salad mix)
- 4 cups romaine lettuce, chopped (or 1 bag of any pre-cut romaine salad mix)
- 1 Haas avocado, peeled, pitted, and diced
- Olive-oil cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat a baking sheet with olive-oil spray.
- Place 4 tortillas on a baking sheet and sprinkle with 1/2 teaspoon of cumin. Bake for 8 minutes, until golden. Remove from the oven; transfer to individual plates. Set aside.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, combine remaining cumin, soy sauce, and liquid smoke. Set pan over medium-high heat and bring the mixture to a simmer. Add vegetable mix and cook for 3 minutes, until tender. Using tongs or a slotted spoon, remove the vegetables from pan; set aside.
- To the same pan, add roast beef and simmer for 2 minutes, until hot.
- Top toasted tortillas with lettuce, then pepper stir-fry mixture and roast beef. Arrange avocado on top. Serve with additional tortillas on the side. (Additional garnish options: fat-free sour cream, salsa, jalapenos, hot sauce.)
Per serving: 371 kcal cal., 18 g fat (4 g sat. fat), 661 mg sodium, 17 g fiber, 1 g sugar, 34 g pro., 54 mg calcium, 4 mg iron. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet