- 1/4 cup rolled oats
- 2 tablespoons raisins
- 1 tablespoon sunflower seeds
- 1/2 tablespoon ground flaxseed
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened coconut chips or flakes
- 10 almonds
- 1/2 cup skim milk or rice milk
- 1/4 cup berries (optional)
- Mix all ingredients except berries together in a bowl, cover, and set in the fridge overnight. Stir before serving and top with berries, if desired.
- Recipe provided by Sara Tenenbein.
Per serving: 347 kcal cal., 16 g fat (1 g sat. fat), 41 g carb., 6.5 g fiber, 14 g pro., 224 mg calcium, 3 mg iron. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet