Sesame Cucumber Greek Yogurt Bowl
Fruit and granola aren't the only toppings for Greek yogurt. Try this savory breakfast.
- 1 teaspoon raw honey
- 1 container (6 ounces) plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1/4 small cucumber, cut into strips
- 2 tablespoons sunflower seeds
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 1 pinch chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 1 pinch garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon chopped chives (optional)
- Swirl honey into yogurt and place in the center of a plate or bowl. Surround with cucumber and sunflower seeds. Top with sea salt, chili powder, sesame oil, and garlic powder. Garnish with chives, if desired.
- Recipe by Sara Tenenbein.
Per serving: 237 kcal cal., 10 g fat (1 g sat. fat), 386 mg sodium, 2 g fiber, 19 g pro., 140 mg calcium, 1 mg iron. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet