Spinach Artichoke Pesto Pizza
Perfect for breakfast, lunch, or dinner, this green and white pie is low-cal to boot.
- 1 pound prepared pizza dough
- 1/2 cup pesto
- 1 cup chopped spinach
- 1 cup chopped artichoke hearts
- 1 cup part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Place pizza dough on a lightly floured surface. Using a rolling pin, roll dough into a circle about 16 inches in diameter. Carefully move to a pizza pan or pizza stone. Spread pizza evenly with pesto, and top with remaining ingredients.
- Bake pizza 18 to 20 minutes until crust is golden and cheese is melted. Remove from the oven and let cool for a few minutes.
- Recipe provided by Maria Lichty of TwoPeasAndTheirPod.com
Per serving: 297 kcal cal., 13 g fat (5 g sat. fat), 840 mg sodium, 2 g fiber, 14 g pro., 290 mg calcium, 3 mg iron. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet