- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1/4 cup full-fat canned coconut milk
- Dark chocolate shavings (optional)
- Chopped nuts (optional)
- Blend strawberries and coconut milk until smooth and the consistency of a milkshake. Freeze for at least 2 hours or until solid. Add toppings of choice.
- Recipe provided by Alex of SpoonfulOfSugarFree.com
Per serving: 163 kcal cal., 12 g fat (1 g sat. fat), 10 mg sodium, 4 g fiber, 2 g pro., 34 mg calcium, 3 mg iron. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet