Katie Brown's Easy Cheesecake with Graham Cracker Crust
Impress your friends with this easy cheesecake recipe from Katie Brown, author of numerous cookbooks. With its delicious graham cracker crust and smooth filling, theyll never know its low-fat.
- Cooking spray
- 1 1/4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup Splenda® No Calorie Sweetener, granulated
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 8 ounce packages regular cream cheese
- 1 8 ounce package fat-free cream cheese
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 pinch salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9-inch springform pan with nonstick cooking spray. Set aside.
- Combine graham cracker crumbs, Splenda®, and melted butter in a small bowl. Press on bottom and up sides of prepared pan. Bake 10 minutes. Remove from oven and cool on a wire rack.
- Beat regular and fat-free cream cheeses together at high speed with a mixer until creamy; gradually add Splenda® mixing well. Add eggs, one at a time, beating just until each one is incorporated. Add lime juice and salt, and beat until smooth.
Per serving: 177 kcal cal., 14 g fat (7 g sat. fat), 7 g carb., 0 g fiber, 4 g sugar, 6 g pro., 86 mg calcium, 1 mg iron. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet