Afternoon Delight: Orange Creamsicle
The Orange Creamsicle is rich in fiber, vitamins C and E, and energy-boosting B vitamins.
- 1/2 cup orange juice concentrate
- 1 seedless orange, peeled
- 1/4 cup fat-free half-and-half
- 4 ice cubes
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon wheat germ
- Combine orange juice concentrate, orange, fat-free half-and-half, ice cubes, and vanilla extract in a blender. Puree until smooth.
- Pour into a tall glass; top with wheat germ.
Per serving: 356 kcal cal., 2 g fat (1 g sat. fat), 81 g carb., 5 g fiber, 68 g sugar, 8 g pro., 162 mg calcium, 1 mg iron. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet