Agape De Vie
This low-calorie drink, whose name means, "love of life," is a sophisticated twist on the sugar-packed daiquiri.
- 1/2 ounce honey water (see directions)
- 1/2 ounce cranberry juice
- 1/2 ounce pineapple juice
- 3/4 ounce cognac
- 3/4 ounce Appleton rum
- Shake all ingredients with ice and strain into a chilled martini glass. To make honey water, mix equal parts water and honey.
- Low-calorie cocktail courtesy of SHAPE's Hot, Healthy Bartender, Joshua Brandenburg.
Per serving: 120 kcal cal., 0 g fat (0 g sat. fat), 3 mg sodium, 0 g fiber, 11 g sugar, 0 g pro., 5 mg calcium, 0 mg iron. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet