Almond-Apricot Energy Balls
- 1/3 cup dried apricot halves (about 6)
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/4 cup plus 1 tablespoon almond butter, at room temperature
- 1/4 cup ground flaxseeds
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2/3 cup rolled oats
- 1/4 cup freeze-dried strawberries, crushed into a powder (optional)
- Place apricots, honey, almond butter, flaxseeds, and salt in the bowl of a food processor. Pulse 5 times, then process the mixture for about 20 seconds.
- Scrape down the sides of the bowl, add oats, pulse 5 times, then process for 20 seconds more.
- Use a tablespoon measure to scoop out mixture; shape each scoop into a ball, then roll in strawberry powder if desired. Refrigerate until ready to eat.
Per serving: 84 kcal cal., 5 g fat (0.6 g sat. fat), 9 g carb., 2 g fiber, 3 g pro.. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet