Almond Coconut Frozen Grape Truffles
A healthier candy bar includes whole fruit, like these truffles filled with frozen grapes. At 53 calories a piece, they're a guilt-free treat you can feel good about (even if you have more than one!).
- 12 red grapes, frozen
- 1/2 cup non-fat plain Greek yogurt
- 1 generous tablespoon wildflower honey
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 2/3 cup sweetened coconut flakes
- 2 tablespoons chocolate sauce
- Mix yogurt, vanilla and almond extract until combined.
- Dip in frozen grapes, to completely cover with yogurt mixture.
- Place in shredded coconut and roll until covered.
- Skewer and suspend over bowl.
- Freeze for 15 minutes.
- Drizzle chocolate sauce over the top and freeze again.
- Recipe provided by Carlene Thomas, R.D., of Healthfully Ever After.
Per serving: 53 kcal cal., 2 g fat (2 g sat. fat), 20 mg sodium, 1 g fiber, 6 g sugar, 1 g pro.. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet