- 2 Granny Smith apples
- 1 cucumber, peeled
- 1/4 jicama, peeled
- Juice of 5 limes
- 1/4 red onion, julienned
- 1/4 serrano chile, thinly sliced
- 1/4 bunch mint, finely chopped
- 1/4 bunch cilantro, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Corn tortilla or plantain chips (optional)
- Chop apples, cucumber, and jicama into 1/2-inch cubes. In a medium bowl, toss with lime juice and set aside for about 1 hour.
- Add onion, chile, mint, cilantro, coconut milk, and olive oil to the bowl and stir to combine. Season to taste with salt and stir again.
- Divide ceviche among 4 bowls. Serve with chips if desired.
- Created by Gustavo Pinet, executive chef at the Resort at Pedregal in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
Per serving: 218 kcal cal., 15 g fat (5.9 g sat. fat), 19 g carb., 4 g fiber, 1 g pro.. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet