Apples with Maple-Cinnamon Yogurt
- 2 medium apples (variety of your choice)
- 8 ounces organic nonfat yogurt
- 3 tablespoons real maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Whisk together yogurt, maple syrup, and cinnamon (you can use a bit more or less syrup and/or cinnamon if desired).
- Core apples, then each cut into 8 slices. Serve with yogurt as a dipping sauce or drizzled over the apples.
Per serving: 79 kcal cal., 0 g fat (0 g sat. fat), 18 g carb., 2 g fiber, 15 g sugar, 2 g pro., 86 mg calcium, 0 mg iron. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet