Asian Spinach Salad
Topped with crunchy Ramen noodles and sliced almonds, this salad starts any meal on a delicious note.
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 3 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 3 ounces Top Ramen (any flavor)
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 4 cups spinach
- In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, sugar, vinegar, and soy sauce. Season with salt and pepper to taste, and set aside.
- In a small saucepan, heat a few drops of oil over medium heat. Remove noodles from soup mix (discard seasoning packet) and crumble into pan. Add almonds and sesame seeds and cook, stirring, until toasted, 4 to 5 minutes.
- Place spinach in a salad bowl and top with noodle mixture. Toss with enough dressing to coat.
- Recipe provided by Relish!
Per serving: 239 kcal cal., 21 g fat (3 g sat. fat), 435 mg sodium, 2 g fiber, 3 g pro.. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet