Avocado & Arugula Pesto Pizza
- 1 pound pizza dough
- Semolina flour
- 3 tablespoons store-bought Alfredo sauce
- 1 tablespoon arugula pesto
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan
- 2 tablespoons grated pecorino
- 4 ounces goat cheese
- 1 pinch red chili flakes
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley, plus more for garnish
- 2 tablespoons scallions
- 1/2 avocado, thinly sliced
- Olive oil
- Zest from 1/2 lemon, for garnish
- 1/2 cup arugula, for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 525 degrees . Heat a cast-iron pan or a pizza stone in the oven for at least 30 minutes.
- Stretch dough into a 12-inch circle and place on parchment sprinkled with semolina flour. Spoon Alfredo sauce and pesto into the center of the pizza. Spread to dough edges.
- Add Parmesan, pecorino, goat cheese, chili flakes, parsley, and scallions. Bake until crispy, 9 to 12 minutes.
- Remove pizza from oven. Add sliced avocado and season with salt, pepper, and a drizzle of olive oil. Garnish with lemon zest, arugula, and parsley.
- Created by Jeff Mahin, chef/partner at Stella Barra in Chicago
Per serving: 250 kcal cal., 11 g fat (4.1 g sat. fat), 28 g carb., 2 g fiber, 9 g pro.. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet