Avocado Salad with Grapefruit-Cumin Dressing
Creamy, crunchy, fruity, and spicy, this fresh-tasting avocado salad satisfies any flavor (or mouthfeel) craving you may have.
For the salad:
- 8 cups lightly packed mixed salad greens
- 1 cup julienned jicama
- 1 cup sliced red bell pepper
- 3 avocados, sliced
For the dressing:
- 6 tablespoons Ocean Spray® 100% White Grapefruit Juice
- 1/4 cup plain yogurt
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- 1 1/4 teaspoons ground cumin
- Place dressing ingredients in blender container and blend until smooth.
- Toss salad greens lightly with dressing and arrange on a platter. Top with jicama, red bell pepper and avocados. Drizzle vegetables lightly with dressing. Reserve any remaining dressing in the refrigerator for another use.
- Nutritional information includes 1/8 teaspoon of added salt per serving.
Per serving: 207 kcal cal., 15 g fat (2 g sat. fat), 17 g carb., 11 g fiber, 5 g sugar, 5 g pro., 111 mg calcium, 2 mg iron. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet