Baby Blueberry, Lemon, and Mint Sorbet
Satisfy your sweet tooth by making this super simple sorbet. You don't need any fancy equipment - just a blender. Want to impress family and friends at your next gathering? Serve the sorbet in cute little mason jars.
- 1 1/2 cups frozen wild blueberries
- Juice from 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- Pinch salt
- 6 fresh mint leaves
- Zest from 1 lemon
- With a mortar and pestle, muddle the mint and salt.
- Add the blueberries, lemon, maple syrup, water, and mint/salt mixture to a blender and pulse until smooth.
- Divide into 2 small bowls or glasses. Serve right away topped with lemon zest - or, if you have time, freeze for 20 minutes then top with lemon zest.
- Recipe provided by nutrition communications consultant Jenny Shea Rawn, R.D.
Per serving: 107 kcal cal., 1 g fat (0 g sat. fat), 150 mg sodium, 3 g fiber, 23 g sugar, 0 g pro.. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet