Barilla® Gluten Free Spaghetti with Tomatoes and Basil
- 1/2 small yellow onion, diced
- 3 1/2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 dash salt
- 1 dash black pepper
- 1 12 ounce box Barilla® Gluten Free Spaghetti
- 4 basil leaves, torn
- 1/2 cup grated Parmigiano reggiano cheese
- In a skillet over medium heat, saute onion in 2 1/2 tablespoons oil for about 5 minutes until translucent. Add tomatoes, season with salt and pepper, and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and toss with sauce and basil. Top with cheese and drizzle with remaining olive oil.
- Recipe courtesy of Lorenzo Boni.
Per serving: 477 kcal cal., 18 g fat (4 g sat. fat), 72 g carb., 3 g fiber, 11 g pro.. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet