BBQ Chicken Pizza
Here's a fabulous way to use up leftover chicken. These tortilla pizzas make a tasty dinner or lunch but can also be served as an appetizer or snack.
- 4 medium whole wheat tortillas
- 1 cup cooked skinless boneless chicken breast, chopped or shredded
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- 3/4 cup smoked or regular Gouda cheese
- 1/2 small red onion
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Coat 1 or 2 baking sheets with cooking spray.
- Place tortillas on prepared pan(s).
- Chop red onions into thin slivers.
- In a small bowl, toss chicken with barbecue sauce; divide among tortillas and sprinkle each with 3 tablespoons cheese and 2 tablespoons onions. Bake until cheese melts and bottoms of tortillas are lightly browned, about 5 to 7 minutes.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle each pizza with 2 tablespoons cilantro. Slice each pizza into 4 wedges and serve. *Serve with lime wedges, if desired.
- Recipe courtesy of Weight Watchers
Per serving: 260 kcal cal., 8 g fat (4 g sat. fat), 33 g carb., 2 g fiber, 19 g pro.. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet