BBQ Grilled Chicken Breasts
Summer may be over, but that doesn't mean barbecue season has to end! Grilling always gets the job done quickly, so don't forget to use your outdoor grill during the fall and even early winter. You can also opt for an indoor grill pan, which is easy to use and clean.
- 12 ounces raw chicken tenders (breast meat only)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- Cooking spray
- Mix spices in a bag. Coat each chicken breast tender in the spice mix.
- Heat over BBQ grill on low for about 4-5 minutes per side until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees F and serve.
- Cool leftovers and refrigerate in Tupperware with secure lid until use (use within 3-4 days).
- Recipe by Elizabeth Shaw, R.D., of Simple Swaps.
Per serving: 142 kcal cal., 3 g fat (1 g sat. fat), 69 mg sodium, 0 g sugar, 26 g pro.. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet