Beet-and-Coconut Milk Shake
- 1 can coconut milk (15 ounces)
- 1/2 cup roasted red beets
- 1 cup ice
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla-bean paste
- 1 teaspoon agave nectar
- 3 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Place coconut milk, beets, ice, vanilla-bean paste, and agave nectar in a blender and puree.
- With the motor running, drizzle in olive oil and continue to blend until incorporated.
- Courtesy of Chef George Morris of Black Iron Kitchen and Bar at Madeline Hotel and Residences in Telluride, Colorado