Beet Juice, Honey, and Whiskey Cocktail
Combine antioxidant-packed beets with tart lemon juice, sweet honey syrup, and whiskey for the flavorful, fresh-tasting Ruby Queen cocktail. Party guests will be blown away by the vibrant hot pink color.
- 1 1/2 ounces blended scotch whiskey
- 1 ounce fresh beet juice
- 3/4 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 3/4 ounce honey syrup
- 1 sprig fresh tarragon, for garnish
- For honey syrup, combine three parts clover honey with one part water in a saucepan. Heat until honey is smoothly incorporated. Allow to cool before using. Refrigerate to preserve.
- Combine the liquid ingredients into a cocktail shaker with ice. Shake until cold.
- Fine strain into a chilled cocktail glass and garnish with a sprig of fresh tarragon.
- Recipe provided by Cutty Sark.