- 1 cup plain lowfat yogurt
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/2 large banana, frozen
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon ground flaxseeds
- Combine all ingredients in a blender, adding ice as needed to make the shake cold and thick but not watery, and blend until smooth.
- Adapted from a recipe created by Robyn Webb for Younger Next Week by Elisa Zied
- *Nutrition based on 1 1/4-cup serving size.
Per serving: 109 kcal cal., 1 g fat (1 g sat. fat), 21 g carb., 2 g fiber, 6 g pro.. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet