Blueberry Lemonade Rum Cooler
Instead of eating your morning grapefruit with a spoon, why not squeeze it into your brunch beverage? You'll drink less alcohol, and reap all the fiber and vitamin C-packed benefits from the fruit. Pair with blueberry lemonade rum for a cooler you'll want to make all summer long.
- 2 parts Cruzan Blueberry Lemonade Rum
- 1/2 grapefruit
- 1 small pinch salt
- club soda
- Hand-squeeze grapefruit over a strainer to remove the pulp into a shaker over ice. Combine with rum and salt. Shake vigorously for 10 seconds.
- Double strain into a glass over ice and top with club soda.
- Garnish with a twist of lemon or grapefruit peel.
- Recipe provided by Cruzan Rum.