Blueberry Maple Mojito Mocktail
You may typically think of blueberries as a garnish topped over cereal or layered in a parfait. But this gorgeously hued beverage, perfect for adults and kids alike, shows you how to enjoy antioxidant-filled blueberry juice as the star ingredient.
- 8 - 10 mint leaves, plus more for garnish
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon good quality maple syrup
- 1/3 cup organic, no sugar added blueberry juice
- 1/2 cup club soda
- Frozen blueberries, for garnish
- Add mint leaves to a glass (size depends on how much ice is desired). Muddle well until mint releases its flavor.
- Add lime juice, maple syrup, blueberry juice and club soda to the glass and stir until all ingredients are well combined.
- Add ice and a handful of frozen blueberries for garnish. Garnish with additional mint leaves, if desired.
- Recipe provided by Michelle Cain of Healthy Recipe Ecstasy.
Per serving: 90 kcal cal., 0 g fat (0 g sat. fat), 23 g carb., 20 g sugar, 0 g pro.. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet