Cabo Mule Cocktail
If you're planning a lively Cinco de Mayo fiesta, you'll probably want to add this sweet and spicy cocktail to your menu. We can't get enough of how the ginger beer complements the agave's sweetness, while the mint leaves add a refreshing taste.
- 1 1/2 ounces Tequila Reposado
- 1 1/2 ounces fresh lime juice
- 1 ounce agave nectar
- 4 mint leaves
- 1 bottle La Bru Ginger Beer (or any other ginger beer)
- Pour tequila and lime juice into a mug with ice cubes.
- Add the ginger beer. Stir to combine.
- Drop a lime wedge and the mint leafs into the mug for garnish.
- Recipe provided by Estrella Restaurante at Welk Resorts Sirena del Mar.