Caribbean Grilled Tuna
Caribbean Grilled Tuna is an easy-to-prepare summer meal.
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lime or lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon McCormick® Caribbean Jerk Seasoning or 1 tablespoon McCormick® Perfect Pinch® Caribbean Jerk Seasoning
- 1 pound tuna steaks
- Mix olive oil, lime juice and Seasoning in small bowl. Place tuna steaks in large resealable plastic bag or baking dish. Add marinade; turn to coat well.
- Refrigerate 30 minutes or longer for extra flavor. Remove fish from marinade. Discard any remaining marinade.
- Broil or grill over medium heat 5 to 6 minutes per side or until tuna is desired doneness.
- Substitute halibut, mahi mahi or swordfish for the tuna.
Per serving: 254 kcal cal., 16 g fat (3 g sat. fat), 219 mg sodium, 0 g fiber, 0 g sugar, 26 g pro., 10 mg calcium, 1 mg iron. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet