Caribbean Turkey Burgers with Tropical Salsa
Get a feel of the islands while enjoying grilled turkey burgers topped with a fiery pineapple salsa.
For the Tropical Salsa:
- 1/2 cup crushed pineapple, well drained or chopped mango
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped jalapeno pepper
- 1 teaspoon orange juice
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Parsley Flakes
For the Burgers:
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1/3 cup crushed pineapple, well drained
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped green onion
- 2 teaspoons McCormick® Caribbean Jerk Seasoning or 2 teaspoons McCormick® Perfect Pinch® Caribbean Jerk Seasoning
- 4 hamburger rolls
- For the Tropical Salsa, mix all ingredients in small bowl. Set aside.
- Mix ground turkey, pineapple, green onion, parsley and Seasoning in large bowl. Shape into 4 patties.
- Grill burgers over medium heat or cook in nonstick skillet 4 to 6 minutes per side or until cooked through (internal temperature of 165 degrees F). Serve on rolls topped with lettuce and Tropical Salsa.
- Nutritional information does not include hamburger rolls.
Per serving: 203 kcal cal., 9 g fat (3 g sat. fat), 398 mg sodium, 1 g fiber, 8 g sugar, 20 g pro., 25 mg calcium, 2 mg iron. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet