Carrots and Cutty Whiskey Cocktail
This cocktail has a vivid color from the fresh-pressed carrot juice, and contains a bit of sophistication as reflected in the classic liqueurs.
- 1 1/2 ounces blended Scotch whisky
- 1/2 ounce Amaro Meletti
- 1/2 ounce Yellow Chartreuse
- 1/2 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 1 1/2 ounces fresh pressed carrot juice
- Fresh-ground black pepper, for garnish
- Combine ingredients in a shaker with ice. Shake all together and strain into a Collins glass filled with fresh ice.
- Grind the black pepper on top to garnish.
- Recipe provided by Cutty Sark.