Cauliflower Tabbouleh Salad
- 1 large head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1 1/2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh mint, chopped
- 2 Persian cucumbers, sliced
- 1/3 cup roasted almonds, roughly chopped
- 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced or grated
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 cups hummus
- Roughly chop cauliflower florets and place them in a food processor; pulse until they reach a rice-like consistency. Transfer to a large bowl and add tomatoes, parsley, cilantro, mint, cucumbers, and almonds. Gently toss to combine.
- In a small bowl, whisk together lemon juice, olive oil, and garlic. Season lightly with salt and pepper. Pour the dressing over tabbouleh and gently toss. Season to taste with more salt and pepper as needed. Serve over hummus.
Per serving: 475 kcal cal., 28 g fat (3.6 g sat. fat), 49 g carb., 13 g fiber, 15 g pro.. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet