Cereal and Fruit Parfait
- 1/4 cup flaked whole grain cereal or cereal and lowfat granola mixture
- 1/4 cup plain lowfat yogurt or lowfat sour cream
- 1/4 cup roasted nuts or sesame seeds
- 1/4 cup fresh, thinly-sliced fresh fruit (such as apples and pears) or berries
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon cacao nibs
- In a parfait glass, layer the first 4 ingredients in the order listed. Drizzle with honey and sprinkle with nibs. Serve with sprig of mint.
- Recipe courtesy of Alexandra Borgia.
Per serving: 563 kcal cal., 38 g fat (11 g sat. fat), 44 g carb., 9 g fiber, 19 g sugar, 16 g pro., 471 mg calcium, 7 mg iron. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet