Chef Salad Jar
This easy-to-tote, eye-pleasing salad will be the talk of the office when you bring it to work. Once your co-workers find out that you whipped it up using ingredients easily found in the fridge, they'll all be jarring their salads. Just make sure no one 'accidentally' snags yours from the shared fridge!
- 3 cups mixed greens
- 2 ounces grilled chicken or turkey breast, diced
- 1 ounce Swiss cheese, diced
- 1 hard-boiled egg, chopped
- 3/4 cup mixed vegetables (such as carrots, cucumber, olives, broccoli)
- 2 tablespoons favorite salad dressing
- Combine ingredients in a large bowl and toss well.
- Recipe provided by Dana Angelo White, R.D., of Dana White Nutrition, Inc.
Per serving: 475 kcal cal., 20 g fat (8 g sat. fat), 11 g carb., 4 g fiber, 52 g pro.. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet