Chia Berry Coconut Pudding
Chia seeds are high in antioxidants, and antioxidants fight the production of free radicals, which can damage molecules in cells and contribute to aging and diseases like cancer. Plus, the unique fatty acids in coconut milk help to aid weight loss, improve immune function, reduce heart disease risk, and improve skin and hair health.
- 1 cup coconut cream or coconut milk
- 1 cup frozen mixed berries
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons GLOW inner beauty powder
- Coconut cream (optional)
- Roasted flaked coconut (optional)
- Lightly toasted slivered almonds (optional)
- In a blender, blend berries, coconut cream/milk, maple syrup, and GLOW Inner Beauty Powder until smooth.
- Combine berry coconut mix with chia seeds and stir well. Spoon mixture into two glasses, cover, and chill in the refrigerator for four hours or until the chia seeds have absorbed the liquid.
- Before serving, stir once and spoon into serving dishes. Sprinkle with shredded coconut and serve immediately.
- Recipe provided by Carla Oates, founder of The Beauty Chef
Per serving: 368 kcal cal., 29 g fat (25 g sat. fat), 20 mg sodium, 5 g fiber, 21 g sugar. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet