Chicken Burritos with Mango Salsa
Fire up the grill to make these crowd-pleasing burritos with a fruity salsa to balance the smoky grilled chicken.
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 4 large flour tortillas
- 2 mangoes, seeded and cut into chunks
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced
- 1/2 red bell pepper, diced
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- Sour cream, optional
- Heat grill to medium high. In a large ziptop bag, combine lemon juice, lime juice, orange juice, chili powder, cumin, and cayenne pepper. Add chicken and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Remove chicken and discard marinade. Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper to taste, and grill 5 to 6 minutes per side, or until cooked through. Transfer to a plate and tent with foil.
- Meanwhile, wrap tortillas in foil and warm in the oven, or spritz with water and heat in the microwave.
- To make salsa, combine mango, jalapeno, bell pepper, cilantro, and a dash of salt and pepper in a medium bowl. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Cut each chicken breast into slices. Divide among tortillas, add cilantro, cheese, and mango salsa. Roll up, tucking in ends. Add 1 dollop of sour cream, if desired.
- Recipe provided by Relish!
Per serving: 454 kcal cal., 9 g fat (3 g sat. fat), 57 g carb., 5 g fiber, 36 g pro.. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet