Chocolate-Espresso Mocha Trifle
This decadent dessert is a breeze to make. And it's perfect for entertaining, since you can make it a day ahead. Stash it in the fridge and whip out at your leisure. Your guests won't be able to stop at just one delicious piece.
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 1/3 tablespoons instant espresso, powder
- 7 1/2 ounces prepared angel food cake, cut into cubes
- 2 cups prepared chocolate pudding with skim milk
- 2 1/2 cups lite whipped topping
- 1/4 cup Hershey's Heath baking bits (or other brand)
- In a cup, combine boiling water and espresso powder until dissolved; allow to cool.
- Cover bottom of a 2-quart rectangular dish with half of cake cubes; drizzle with 1/2 cup espresso. Spoon 1 cup pudding over top in an even layer; spread 1 cup whipped topping over pudding.
- Top with remaining cake cubes; drizzle with remaining 1/2 cup espresso. Spread remaining 1 cup pudding over top; top with remaining 1 1/2 cups whipped topping and sprinkle with candy bits. Serve or refrigerate up to 1 day.
- Recipe courtesy of Weight Watchers
Per serving: 231 kcal cal., 7 g fat (1 g sat. fat), 258 mg sodium, 0.7 g fiber, 25 g sugar, 2.5 g pro.. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet