This thick shake is like a Dairy Queen Brownie Blizzard - but even better. Toss some protein powder into your blender too, if you desire.
- 3 frozen bananas
- 3 dates
- 2 tablespoons cacao powder
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1/4 cup cashews or 1 tablespoon nut butter
- 2 cups water or non-dairy milk
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon (optional)
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne (optional)
- 1 handful ice cubes
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend until almost totally smooth, but leave a few tiny date pieces in there.
- Recipe provided by Emily von Euw of ThisRawsomeVeganLife
Per serving: 325 kcal cal., 9.5 g fat (2 g sat. fat), 63 g carb., 8 g fiber, 6 g pro., 38 mg calcium, 2 mg iron. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet