Chocolate, Peanut, Pretzel Energy Balls
- 1/3 cup dried apricot halves (about 6)
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/4 cup plus 1 tablespoon peanut butter, at room temperature
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 cup ground flaxseeds
- 1/4 cup rolled oats
- 2 tablespoons salted peanuts
- 1/3 cup crushed pretzels
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- Place apricots, honey, peanut butter, flaxseeds, and salt in the bowl of a food processor. Pulse 5 times, then process the mixture for about 20 seconds.
- Scrape down the sides of the bowl, add oats, crushed pretzels, and salted peanuts, pulse 5 times, then process for 20 seconds more.
- Use a tablespoon measure to scoop out mixture; shape each scoop into a ball, then roll in cocoa powder or additional crushed pretzels. Refrigerate until ready to eat.