This low calorie drink isn't just packed with antioxidants and vitamin C, it's also good looking!
- 1 ounce pomegranate grenadine
- 4 blackberries
- 1/2 cinnamon stick
- 1/2 ounce lemon juice
- 1 ounce Tanqueray No. 10 gin
- Club soda
- Muddle blackberries, cinnamon stick and grenadine together. Add lemon juice and gin. Shake with two ice cubes and strain into a Collins glass filled with ice. Top with club soda and enjoy.
- Don't stir this drink after you've added the club soda. It will lose it's beautiful range of colors.
- Low calorie cocktail courtesy of SHAPE's Hot, Healthy Bartender, Joshua Brandenburg.
- Nutritional information does not include pomegranate grenadine or club soda.
Per serving: 92 kcal cal., 0 g fat (0 g sat. fat), 5 g carb., 2 g fiber, 2 g sugar, 1 g pro., 12 mg calcium, 0 mg iron. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet