Cilantro Lemon Chicken Skewers
Skewers are super easy, and the combination of tart citrus, salty soy, and spicy Sriracha guarantees your chicken will turn out juicy - and be quickly devoured!
- 2 tablespoons lemon-infused olive oil (or 2 tablespoons olive oil plus 1 teaspoon lemon juice)
- 1/4 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons Sriracha
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 small limes, juiced
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts, cubed (about 2 pounds)
- 1 red pepper, sliced
- 1 red onion, cut into eighths
- Mix olive oil, soy sauce, Sriracha, garlic, cilantro, and lime in a bowl. Add chicken and let marinate in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
- Skewer chicken, peppers, and onion, alternating pieces. Grill until chicken is fully cooked, about 10 to 15 minutes.
- Recipe provided by TheTaylorHouse.com
Per serving: 301 kcal cal., 8 g fat (2 g sat. fat), 625 mg sodium, 1 g fiber, 49 g pro., 22 mg calcium, 1 mg iron. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet