Citrus Green Tea Popsicles
Green tea and citrus make an antioxidant-packed combo. Including the zest makes these pops, from Brewla Bars, extra flavorful.
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup grapefruit juice from 1 pink grapefruit
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 cup seltzer
- 1/2 cup chilled freshly brewed green tea
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon grapefruit zest
- Honey to taste
- Stir together lemon and grapefruit juices and sugar until dissolved. Slowly mix in green tea and seltzer, and then stir in zest. Add honey to taste.
- Pour into ice cube trays or small paper cups. Cover with aluminum foil and poke toothpicks into the center of each one. Freeze overnight.
- Recipe provided by Brewla Bars.