You'll be hooked on this cocktail's mix of tangy, fruity, and sweet flavors. But what you'll love even more is the kick of cayenne and ginger that adds unexpected spice.
- 1 - 2 sage leafs
- 1 1/2 ounces blanco tequila
- 1 ounce mango nectar
- 1 ounce pineapple juice
- 1/2 ounce lime juice
- Pinch of cayenne
- Pinch of ground ginger
- Muddle the sage in mixing glass.
- Add the rest of the ingredients to the glass.
- Shake vigorously, then double strain into a rocks glass with fresh ice.
- Garnish with a twist of orange and a sage leaf.
- Recipe provided by Tom Shani, mixologist at Ibis Mediterranean Restaurant & Lounge in New York City