Coffee Coconut Smoothie
- 1 small banana
- 3/4 cup cold-brew concentrate
- 1/4 cup unsweetened coconut yogurt
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- 1/2 cup ice
- 1 teaspoon shaved dark chocolate
- 1 teaspoon unsweetened toasted coconut
- Cut 3 very thin slices from the banana and reserve. Put the remaining banana in a blender and add the cold brew, yogurt, cocoa powder, maple syrup, and ice. Blend until smooth.
- Immediately transfer to a tall glass and top with the chocolate, coconut, and reserved banana slices.
- Extra-Dark Mocha Shake: Blend cold-brew concentrate with chocolate sorbet, ground cinnamon, chia seeds, and a bit of extra-virgin olive oil for a deep, dark shake that happens to be vegan too.
- Frothy Tropical Coffee: Whir cold-brew concentrate with macadamia nut milk, coconut (palm) sugar, and ice in a blender until frothy. Top it off with a dollop of whipped cream.
- Use this same coconut-coffee mixture to make a smoothie bowl. Just double the toppings -- and spoon it up.
Per serving: 219 kcal cal., 6 g fat (4 g sat. fat), 46 mg sodium, 5 g fiber, 3 g pro.. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet