Cookies 'n' Cream Martini
This cocktails resemblance to the popular ice cream flavor - plus the delicious cookie crumb rim - will bring out your inner child. And, while this drink may taste like an over-indulgent dessert, it's actually low in fat and calories.
- 1 reduced-fat chocolate sandwich cookie (like an Oreo)
- 4 tablespoons thick chocolate syrup (like Hershey's Double Chocolate Sundae Syrup)
- 6 ounces white chocolate liqueur (like Godiva)
- 6 ounces vanilla vodka (like Stoli Vanil)
- 1 tablespoon half-and-half
- Chill four martini glasses in the freezer for 30 to 60 minutes.
- Crush cookie into a powder and place on a small plate. Pour cool water onto another small plate. Dip rim of each glass into water, then roll in cookie powder. Squeeze 1 tablespoon chocolate syrup around the inside of each glass.
- Add liqueur, vodka, and half-and-half to a shaker filled with ice. Shake for 15 seconds or until chilled. Strain into glasses and serve immediately.
Per serving: 318 kcal cal., 0.5 g fat (0.5 g sat. fat), 25 mg sodium, 0.5 g fiber, 0.5 g pro., 6 mg calcium, 0.5 mg iron. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet